Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Style and Elegance
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
This innovative tri level home cements the way for a luxurious lifestyle precinct which is highly regarded and sought after across the state. Centered in a location that is second to none, this lavish property is spread across 744sqm of freehold land. The incredible layout capitalises the best of the elements with amazing unobstructed views to New Farm Park, Brisbane River and City. All this together makes 126 Wynnum Road, Norman Park one of the most beautiful and luxurious homes to hit Brisbane's housing market in 2018.
This exclusive property not only offers style and elegance, but a volume of luxury that you experience as soon as enter the property. Upon entry in to this lavish home, straight away you are given the impression that no expense has been spared from the hanging chandelier and crisp white finishes, wide passages and a large void that draws your attention to the stunning Brisbane contemporary aspect.
This stunning property has an intimate relationship with the river and city, which presents a unique and modern feel that is fully experienced in the kitchen and living area. Fully equipped with Meile and Gaggenau appliances and a modern cook top. Not only being a chef's dream but also an entertainer's paradise, the large glass windows create a space that has a feel like no other and one that creates a space that is second to none.
This incredible property offers, but is not limited to;
- Unobstructed River and City views from all three levels
- Private master suite with stunning views
- Separate spacious living areas on all three levels
- Modern kitchen with a stunning island bench and equipped with Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Butler's pantry, wet bar and kitchenette to entertain guests
- Fully self-contained family/teenagers retreat opening up to the pool and entertaining area
- Built in Goldstein commercial outdoor BBQ
- Solar heated salt water pool
- Ducted air-conditioning through
- 5kw solar system on the roof
- Garage and plenty of off street parking inside the electric security gates
- Security intercom for added piece of mind
- Catchments to Brisbane's best private and public schools
- 10,000L underground water tank
- Penthouse living without the body corporate fee
Perfectly positioned with an ideal aspect to capture the view of New Farm Park and the Brisbane City, this home has been meticulously designed to capitalise on its extraordinary position. Do not let the opportunity of the year pass you by to own one of Brisbane's most innovative and contemporary properties.
For any further information please call Troy Traynor on 0415 559 457 or Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
744m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.