Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BEST IN CLASS | THE DONALDSON SIGNATURE SERIES
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A picture of timeless architectural design, The Donaldson offers pure, contemporary living in the heart of one of Brisbane's most socially vibrant suburbs.
Designed by renowned architectural firm, Bureau Proberts, The Donaldson presents a classical twist on a modern townhome.
The Donaldson's visually stunning interiors ignite the senses, with spaces crafted using a collection of attractive materials including oak timber, Calcutta stone, floor to ceiling glass and brick screening.
Surrender to the master suite, a space that has been meticulously designed with your comfort and tastes in mind. Featuring a spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with a twin stone vanity and full sized stone bathtub, this bedroom is the ultimate private retreat.
More than anything, The Donaldson is defined by its beautifully proportioned spaces, which are emphasised through the four bedroom double storey layout and dramatic 3.8 metre high ceilings in the living area.
Located in the heart of Newstead, The Donaldson is only 200 metres from the retail and dining delights found at Gasworks and well serviced by public transport, with Brisbane CBD only a 5 minute drive away.
- Gourmet kitchen with integrated butler's pantry, 40 bottle Vintec wine fridge & 2.5m central stone and timber island bench
- Cutting edge Bosch appliances including gas oven & cooktop, dishwasher and microwave
- Herringbone engineered timber flooring
- Secure parking with two car spaces
- Decadent master suite with walk-in wardrobe, twin stone vanity & full sized stone bathtub
- Private street entry and spacious outdoor terrace
- Ample internal storage
- Pet friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.