Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Affordable private top level home - metres to James Street, Emporium, Gasworks precincts
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Welcome to The Establishment'. Conveniently positioned on the border of Newstead-Fortitude Valley this hidden gem presents a relaxing lifestyle with easy access to shops, cafes, and the desirable James Street & Emporium lifestyle precincts.
The generous sized home will suit Buyers wanting that extra bit of space, privacy and convenient location. This large 101 sqm 'blank canvas' is positioned on the top level with high ceilings and the perfect space to create your dream inner-city home to your style. Invest and Capitalise on the location, gentrification and luxurious "Chester & Ella" Development completing late 2019.
Offering a large open plan design and very desirable layout it maximises both indoor & outdoor living, functionality and ambience. The open plan living-dining area connects seamlessly to the balcony through double sliding doors to maximise your sense of space and enjoy the Queensland climate. With floor to ceiling sliding screens, your balcony can soon double as an additional living-chillout area.
- Top level position, 101 sqm of usable space
- Extra high ceilings, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Appealing separation of bedrooms provides additional privacy between
- Additional separate Multi-purpose room (eg. study/storage/single-guest bedroom)
- Storage unit in basement
- Generous size entertaining balcony with double sliding doors, blends the indoor-outdoor living we search for in the Queensland climate
- Balcony features full height movable screen, allowing this area to double as an additional outdoor living space with privacy - never close your doors
- Only moments to 'James Street' and 'Emporium' lifestyle precincts
- Easy walk to Gasworks shopping centre, Homemaker Centre, Valley Mall, Chinatown
- The complex features open atrium, tranquil ponds, gardens, caretaker,
- Vacant possession possible
- Pet friendly
(*Visitor parking under building is very end of Ella St and turn left into driveway)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.