Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Eastbourne - Grandeur 1901
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
If you've been waiting for a property with an exceptional value proposition and scope to expand, then wait no longer. 25 Browne Street, New Farm offers an irreplaceable lifestyle with endless potential to live in as is or renovate to your dream home in one of Brisbane's most exclusive inner city suburbs.
Set on an abundant 754sqm block with 15m dual street frontages, you will find a truly iconic family residence that has a sense of prestige, character, and warmth that so many purchasers are continually seeking on the peninsula. Presenting a myriad of options to astute buyers and families to either renovate, sub-divide into two lots (S.T.C.A), or create a separate lot and second home, this property will be the greatest opportunity of 2018 that one cannot afford to miss.
Only a stone throw away to some of New Farm's best restaurants, cafs, education options and entertainment precincts, this charming family home offers, but is not limited to;
- Four spacious bedrooms with separate formal lounge and dining area with fireplace
- Separate study room
- Outdoor verandas and rear yard perfect for entertaining through any season
- Spacious lower level that can be utilised for further living space or dual living options
- House Name - Eastbourne
- Abundance of storage with utilities and workshop shed
- Back to Base alarm system
- 6 Car Spaces
- 15m Dual street frontage to Browne Street and Wynberg Lane
- Potential to sub-divide into two lots (S.T.C.A) and create a second home
- Convenient walking distance to Holy Spirit School and within the catchments of all Brisbane's elite schools
- Incredibly short distance to James Street, New Farm Park, restaurants, cafes, education and shopping precincts
- Close proximity to City Cat and express bus services
This is a genuine opportunity to secure a historical family Queenslander in one of Brisbane's hottest suburbs as the owners are absolutely committed to selling. Whether your choice to move in or renovate, this property will provide you with an opportunity like no other. So bring your family, architect and big ideas and let this become your next dream home. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
Sale by Negotiation
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
754m² / 0.19 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.