Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
One of New Farm's finest family homes
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Standing proud this is a home that will simply take your breath away. The grand old Queenslander built in circa 1926 has recently undergone a meticulous refurbishment and transformation into a luxury home that has the space, architectural beauty and functionality that will cater for the needs of the most discerning family whether it be large or small.
The design team of Shane Marsh Architect and Elm Design has led to a stunning architectural fusion with a modern minimalistic open plan design on the lower level with the grandeur of the original Queenslander on the upper level. The quality of the workmanship on every aspect of this home is flawless.
The experience entering this home is an architectural masterstroke, the choice of finishes and the warmth created by the colours, tones, natural timber and stone, brick on edge certainly showcases this architectural masterpiece. The residence comprises over 406sqm of living area and is simply a tribute to modern architecture where tradition, functionality and high end finishes fuse together to provide an outcome that has level of luxury and liveability that is simply amazing.
This home has it all:
- 5 x double bedrooms including master suite and separate guests quarters
- 3 x luxury bathrooms all with heated towel rails and in-wall cisterns
- 3 x secure car parks + bicycle storage
- 2 x living rooms. The Lower level offers a full wall of cabinetry with built in 65inch plasma smart TV
- 1 x large multi-purpose room (additional office/bedroom/ art studio)
- 1 x large built in and cabled dual occupancy office
- Outdoor cinema with built in sound system and single IR remote control
- Dual oven Miele Kitchen with high end cabinetry, feature stone splash back, dual wine fridges and feature brass range hood
- Stunning laundry with high end cabinetry, stone splashback, internal clothes line and built-in ironing station
- Grey Ironbark timber floors, feature staircase, battening and ceiling detail
- Cat 6 cabling to every room to enable ultra-high data speed
- Pin code locks to front gate and house to enable convenient but secured access
- Bulk storage options with two large store rooms including pool pump store room
- Sound proof insulation to all walls on lower and upper floors
- Powerful 20kw Daikin ducted air conditioner throughout
- Designer heated pool with glass viewing panel, sheer descent water feature and LED lighting and Dolphin' pool cleaning robot
- Beautifully manicured landscaped gardens with extensive LED lighting and electronic irrigation
This home must be sold and we look forward to taking you through.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
544m² / 0.13 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.