Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Jewel of St Helena
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This exquisite waterfront apartment is a reflection of its premier location at the mouth of a quiet inlet off the Brisbane River. A luxurious and exceptionally private 297sqm home on the water, this is arguably one of Brisbane's closest apartments in proximity to the Brisbane River with sweeping views from the comfort of your living room.
It is rare to find such a substantial offering in a peaceful pocket less than 1km from the CBD. This unique living experience makes the most of its north east aspect with cantilevered balconies extending over the river, taking waterfront living to a new level. This is genuinely a singularity in its class and will represent exceptional value.
Offering a lifestyle of luxury within a boutique low rise complex, the sleek interiors were designed with maximum liveability in a setting as relaxing as they come. The generous open plan living, separation of living spaces and bedrooms, floor to ceiling windows and exquisite uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River and leafy surrounds, culminates to an artful masterpiece within the iconic St Helena development.
This incredible lifestyle residence offers, but is not limited to:
- Very rare dual water frontage
- North east aspect, unobstructed river views and no opposing buildings
- A stunning master wing with huge walk in robe, ensuite and river views
- A second master suite also with walk in robe, ensuite and river views
- Gourmet kitchen beautifully appointed with European appliances
- Two fully fitted & enclosed home offices
- Multiple north east facing balconies, one with built in BBQ & Stone Benchtops
- Three secure car parks, storage locker & lock-up workshop
- Private Internal Sauna
- Short walk to Marina Berths
- Infinity edge swimming pool, barbecue facilities and On-site Manager
An exceptional location and conveniently placed within walking distance to the Ferry & City Cat Services along with some of Brisbane's most Iconic Pubs and restaurants. Make the move to Kangaroo Point and enjoy the best this city has to offer at your doorstep, conveniently located just minutes from the energetic Brisbane CBD.
Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 18th of July 2018 at 5:00pm, if not SOLD prior.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.