Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Auction this Tuesday Night - Much Loved Family Home on 607m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Offered for the first time in over 50 years, this family Queenslander has amazing potential to add value. Located centrally within the Kalinga Park district, this property offers the opportunity of a lifetime. Just a short walk to beautiful Kalinga Parklands with walking trails, bike paths, tennis courts, BBQ's and playgrounds- this property must be on your list.
- 3.2 m high ceilings throughout
- Lovely period features including breezeways above doors, VJ walls and pine timber floor boards
- Master bedroom is King sized with built in cupboards and access to the front verandah
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both Queen sized and have built in cupboards
- Bedroom 3 also has a doorway to a sleepout/study at the front of the house
- Bathroom has a full sized bathtub
- Spacious original kitchen with gas cooking services the formal dining room, sunroom and back covered verandah
- Wide wrap around verandah runs the full length of the house- perfect for entertaining
- Fully self contained living area downstairs with loungeroom, kitchenette, 4th bedroom and 2nd bathroom ( not legal height ). This living area has it's own entry down the side of the building.
- Downstairs also has a huge rumpus/ billiard room, laundry and storage room
- Fully fenced and perfectly level 607 m2 ( 24 perch ) allotment with 15.1 m frontage
- Plenty of space down the left hand side of the house for a caravan, trailer or boat
- 5000 Lt rainwater tank
- Located within the Eagle Junction State School Catchment Area
- Only 6.5 kms to Brisbane CBD, 10 mins drive to Brisbane Airport
- Walk to Eagle Junction Railway Station- only 4 stops to Central Station and access to the Gold Coast and Airport trains
- Walk to Eagle Junction State School, Kedron High School, Toombul Shoppingtown and Nundah Village Cafe's
- Building and Pest Inspection Reports available upon request
- Lot 10 on RP 19534
- BCC rates- $ 557.27 per quarter ( excluding water )
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.