Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Forever Home Second to None
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 6 Cars
Standing proudly in the quiet and picturesque Ivy Street, this Frank Lloyd Wright inspired, architect designed 1,225 square meter riverfront residence over two land titles (totalling 1,505 square meters) is a masterpiece of timeless design offering a lifetime opportunity one cannot afford to pass.
Carefully orchestrated to enhance natural lighting with spatial sequences likened to a gallery experience and with panoramic views of both reaches of the Brisbane River, this quiet abode has been meticulously engineered and hand built to perfection with use of the world's finest and rarest materials to stand the test of time.
With a level of opulence rarely seen in the Brisbane market, this one of a kind residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Five double bedrooms including master suite and guest suites each with built in robes, ensuite and balconies
- Five stunning bathrooms featuring book matched Calacatta Oro marble
- Gourmet granite kitchen with spacious pantry, beautifully appointed with Miele appliances
- Multiple living and entertaining areas spread over three magnificent levels
- Internal glass lift servicing all levels
- Formal home office
- Custom American oak library
- Entertainment V-max inspired theatre with perfect surround sound acoustics and built in cocktail bar
- Separate gym or multipurpose retreat
- 10m Infinity edge pool with pavilion
- 22ft Private pontoon and tree house pavilion
- Elevated flood free position with uninterrupted 180-degree views of the Brisbane River
- Architecturally designed by RealSpace Creative, built by Golden Sunny Coast Homes, and interior designed by Robertsons Furniture and Design
- Built upon solid rock foundations by a master builder with 52 years experience
- Seasoned Brushbox carpentry hand sourced from Lismore
- Bespoke handmade doors and timber features by renowned master craftsmen
- Custom lighting design by Tony Dowthwaite Lighting Design
- Toughened Viridian glass windows with special thermal insulation coating
- Natural sandstone sourced from the historically significant Gosford Quarry (Est. 1922) and hand-crafted on site by nationally renowned master stone masons
- Showroom grade six car garage with workshop and an abundance of storage rooms
- Commercial-grade ducted heating and cooling with custom zones to each bedroom
- CBUS Smart Home Control System featuring home automation, intercom and security protocols
- Conveniently located within 5-10 minutes to the Brisbane CBD and major hospitals
Never to be repeated at such a distinctive address, the extensive offering at 9 Ivy Street is the culmination of true tailored artisans and has set a new benchmark for many decades to come. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,505m² / 0.37 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.