Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
This impeccable architecturally designed residence nestled between two prized heritage buildings continues to set the benchmark of inner city family living. Situated at the heart of an evolving precinct, 118 Brookes Street is right at the doorstep to everything of the best that Fortitude Valley has to offer. A timeless testament to exquisite simplicity and elegance, this home was created as a secure and green inner sanctum amongst the chaos. Complementing a central, open courtyard bathed in sunlight and multiple living areas throughout, the Brookes Street house reflects a resourceful use of a limited space to create a functional yet inspiring and sustainable space to live.
This stunning residence offers:
- Incredibly rare location
- Architecture by James Russell Architect
- Freehold property which sits on own separate title
- Open floor plan and separate living spaces over two levels
- Outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful mix of historical character features throughout the property
- 196m2 of formal, informal and outdoor living space
- Six car side by side secure under cover accommodation
Expression of Interest, Closing Wednesday the 26th of July, 2017.
6 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.