Modern dual-level living in cosmopolitan 'James Street' precinct
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Adjoining James Street's trendy caf, dining and entertainment precinct, this stunning dual-level home is all about size, location and style. A short 5 minute walk to the Brunswick Street Mall, an easy 20 minute walk into the CBD, and more importantly the absolute convenience of the "James Street" precinct literally on your doorstep.
The residence is set over two-levels encompassing 157sqm:
- LOWER ENTRY LEVEL features: oversized master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe. There is also a second bedroom and large main bathroom. Separate laundry room with additional under stairs storage.
- UPPER LEVEL features: large open kitchen adjoining sizeable living-dining space flowing seamlessly to the huge entertaining deck with panoramic views of the growing Newstead district. There is also a third-bedroom and bathroom.
- Extra large 157sqm size + car space
- Gas and hot water included in body corp fees - no additional bills
- Sizeable bedrooms with walk-in and built-in robes - great privacy & separation
- Spacious kitchen, ample storage, large pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Air-conditioned throughout (upstairs & downstairs)
- Secure underground parking, intercom entry
- Trendy James Street precinct with amenities literally on your doorstep
- Public transport direct to the CBD every few minutes
This property is one word AMAZING!
James Street precinct is one of the most renowned spots to be in Brisbane. Enjoy a glass of wine at Cru Bar, sample the delectable dining treats at Gerrard's Bistro for dinner, and finish with a movie at Palace Centro Cinemas. Spend your weekend's leisurely exploring the boutique stores of James Street and surrounds, with designer stores aplenty and laneway redevelopments popping up around you, you'll always have something new and shiny to entertain you.
Upon stepping inside this gorgeous home you will notice the extra high ceilings, large open spaces and growing Newstead views. A blank canvas that allows you to dream. Large open spaces that allow you to imagine. The uniqueness of this home means you can style it to suit your own taste. Great privacy and separation between all 3 bedrooms.
The large covered balcony is perfect for sitting back and relaxing with a glass of your favourite wine while you watch the growing skyline & lights come to life at night. Entertain friends at home or simply stroll downstairs to James Street's' trendy bars for lazy Sunday afternoon drinks and canaps.
The old adage of LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION always holds true, so enjoy your life in style, spend your days exploring the eclectic lifestyle and watch your capital investment grow. One thing is for sure, this property will return again and again.
This will suit anyone looking to make the most of true inner city living where you can call a large apartment your home and the Brisbane CBD your backyard! Move straight in, add your personal touches and live your life in style.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.