Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious * Contemporary * Well Designed * Balcony.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located in the highly-sought after area in Fortitude Valley, 59 Robertson Street is a boutique complex, positioned on the cusp of New Farm and only minutes away from the CBD.
Centrally positioned between James and vibrant Brunswick Street, this contemporary apartment offers a fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer or the savvy investor seeking high rental returns.
Property Features include:
- >Neutral tones, wool carpets and quality finishes
- >Spacious kitchen, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- >Balcony is perfect for entertaining, it offers the space to relax with family and friends
- >Large two-way bedroom with data and tv points and built-in wardrobe
- >Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- >One secure carpark
- >Separate laundry with additional storage in the hallway
- >Active on-site manager, plunge pool and quality gym
- >CCTV, secure lift access and ample visitor carparks
- >Low body corporate levies, high sinking fund amount
- >Situated within walking distance to the CBD, Howard Smith Wharves, Riverwalk, New Farm Park and public transport
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor, it offers outstanding value and lifestyle opportunities. Do yourself a favour and don't miss this golden opportunity to secure a piece of Fortitude Valley.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.