Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Auction Saturday - Golden Opportunity on 607m²!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction Details are below if not SOLD prior:
Onsite Auction on Saturday 7th October from 3pm
This perfect family home encapsulates the true essence of a Coorparoo lifestyle offering traditionally crafted features with a sophisticated edge and sits in a prime position within walking distance to some of the suburb's best dining and entertainment precincts plus easy access to local schools.
Property Features include:
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car accommodation carport plus additional storage
- Spacious verandah with city glimpses opening out from the kitchen
- Large separate dining and living rooms
- Front sunroom and office
- Downstairs rumpus room plus two separate retreats and ample storage areas
- Separate laundry area with storage
- In-ground lap pool with ample yard space
- Land size 607sqm
- Close to local transport plus local shops, cafes and restaurants
- Only 6kms from the CBD
- Close to local schools such as Our Lady Mount Carmel, Loreto College, Coorparoo State School and St Lawrences
This outstanding family home in one of Coorparoo's most coveted locations is available for the first time in over 9 years and ready for the next chapter.
All offers received have been instructed to be presented.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.