Auction location: 612 Brunswick Street, New Farm
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Coorparoo Cash Cow! Income & Development Potential, Blue Chip Investment. Selling May 23.
- 17 Beds
- 8 Baths
On behalf of the vendors, we are thrilled to present 230 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo to the market for sale by public auction on the 23rd of May at 5:00pm (EAST) at Ray White New Farms bi-annual Auction Under the Stars!
Located in the thriving suburb of Coorparoo, 4km* South-East of the Brisbane CBD, Coorparoo has recently undergone rapid growth and change. 230 Cavendish Road is located in the heart of the Coorparoo and Districts Plan and is perfectly positioned to capitalise on further growth into the future.
230 Cavendish Road perfectly located alongside many convenient road, public transport and active transport networks within the area. Furthermore, the property is surrounded by walking and cycling paths connecting to shops, public transport and other community facilities. Importantly, the property is within walking distance to Coorparoo Train Station, Coorparoo square as well as local schools and several bus routes (including the proposed extension of the Eastern Busway along Old Cleveland Road).
Situated on over 1000sqm of land in this prime location, 230 Cavendish Road presents several income producing components, namely:
- $140,000pa (fully tenanted) holding return from the existing dwelling
- Potential to strata the existing apartments
- DA in place to redevelop the site
Key features and benefits of the offer:
- 1,093sqm* land with 28m* street frontage
- Low-medium Density Residential (2 or 3 story mix)
- DA in place (as of 24th November 2016) to remove existing fibro dwelling and redevelop six brick cavity units with three additional three storey luxury townhouses at the rear of the site (plans available on request)
- Recently renovated and well-presented block of six brick cavity units with additional five bedroom fibro and timber house.
- Low historic vacancy
We encourage you to consider this rare opportunity seldom offered to market. There is a Information memorandum available upon request. Motivated sellers have set a sale date of 23rd of May, 5:00pm for 6:00pm Start (EAST) at Ray White New Farms Auction Under the Stars, 612 Brunswick Street, New Farm.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,093m² / 0.27 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.