Auction location: Auction Under The Stars, 612 Brunswick St, New Farm
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Rosstulla" Charming Colonial
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly blending beautiful period features and modern conveniences, this delightful family home on one level offers entry level buying in one of Clayfield's most historic locations. Ideally located just a 2 minute walk to Eagle Junction State School or Clayfield College, your family will appreciate the wonderful lifestyle that this gorgeous home offers.
- Lovely period features throughout the home including bay windows, wrap around front verandah, antique stain glass windows and doors, Polished Pine and Crows Ash floorboards and chandeliers
- Formal lounge/living room
- Formal dining room leading out to the covered back deck with private, leafy outlook
- Functional modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, 4 burner gas stove, electric oven and walk in pantry
- The kitchen has great connectivity to the formal dining room and outdoor entertaining deck
- Master bedroom is King sized and air conditioned
- Bedroom 2 is also King sized and has a beautiful bay window
- Bedroom 3 is Queens sized whilst bedroom 4 is single sized or is perfect as an office/study
- Family bathroom has an original claw foot bath which has been restored
- 2nd bathroom has been renovated colonial style with heritage pedestal basin and frameless shower glass
- Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout
- Back to base alarm system
- Integrated speaker system to entertainers deck and also in lounge/ living room
- Spacious North/East facing backyard with children's cubby house and gazebo
- Garden patio under back deck overlooking manicured lawns and cubby house/ gazebo- the perfect place to relax and watch the kids play
- Wonderful street appeal- professionally landscaped and manicured gardens with advanced hedging and working water feature
- Integrated garden lighting and watering system installed
- Plumbing in place for under house water tanks plus water pump included
- Ample storage under the house which is fully lockable and secure
- Stand alone garage has an electric garage door plus a driveway gate - both conveniently operated by a remote control
- Ample room for another 3 cars off road in the driveway if needed plus lots of street parking
- Located within the Eagle Junction State School catchment area
- Only 3 minutes walk to Clayfield College and close to other local private schools including St.Agatha's, St.Rita's and St.Margaret's
- Only 5 minutes walk to either Eagle Junction or Wooloowin railway stations and an easy walk to downtown Clayfield with it's myriad of top restaurants and cafes
- Located only 5.5 kms from Brisbane CBD and only 15 mins drive to Brisbane International or Domestic Airports
- Rental appraisal- $850- $900 per week
- BCC rates- $610.72 per QTR (excluding water)
The owners have outgrown this beautiful home and recently upgraded locally so this home will definitely be SOLD at auction. Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime- homes of this calibre don't come along very often so be quick!
This beautiful property will be SOLD on Wednesday 23rd May at 6pm at our "Auction Under The Stars" event- Ray White New Farm, 612 Brunswick St, New Farm- don't miss out !
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
458m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.