Prestige position with perfect NE aspect.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This superb Hampton's style home offers a luxurious yet relaxed Queensland lifestyle in a dress circle, gracious tree lined avenue.
Featuring beautiful interior design, level landscaped gardens and abundant NE sunlight, this inviting executive home makes for blue chip buying in one of Clayfield's most prestigious pockets.
Occupying a dual access block, the home offers predominantly single level living with generous accommodation, flawless finishes and a private pool oasis creating even greater appeal.
At the heart of the home is a superb open plan living room with cathedral-style ceiling, designer kitchen and seamless transition to the entertaining deck.
Space and flexibility means there are separate zones for children and parents, while the classical styling creates continuity throughout the home.
Enjoying immense peace and privacy, the sought-after address provides easy walking convenience to amenities, including the area's top private schools and public transport.
* Approx 579sqm of level land with dual access to Stewart St
* 4 double-size bedrooms, all feature built-ins & 2 with built-in desks
* Private master with dressing room & impeccably styled ensuite
* 2 bathrooms and an additional guest powder room
* Striking main living/dining room, wide timber sliders to deck
* Stone & s/steel kitchen, bespoke joinery, European appliances
* Second living/TV room, hardwood flooring, plantation shutters
* Lower level rumpus/play room with large adjoining store room
* Additional concrete floored storage area under the home
* Full size main bathroom also boasting chic designer finishes
* Laundry/butler's pantry with ample storage
* Ducted air conditioning, double lock-up carport with auto door
* Easycare landscaping with automatic computerized watering system connected to a weather station, solar heated pool
with frameless glass balustrade
* Covered entertaining deck with automatic shade awning
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
579m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.