Private Family Living - Must Be Sold!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This bright, spacious, single level family home is finally available after over 15 years of family memories. Enjoy the relaxed and private setting upon 5,000sqm of land plus be close to local shops, schools and major highways to keep you connected without the hustle and bustle.
Offering 4 generous bedrooms, a master suite with an ensuite this family friendly floorplan has multiple living areas, allowing for privacy and entertainment. Central to the home is the spacious kitchen with easy access through to the side alfresco area facing out across the large sparkling lap pool for those warm days allowing for effortless entertainment.
Living on just over an acre allows for a peaceful and very private lifestyle. With plenty of backyard space to enjoy plus having access to a large self contained shed with easy side access, your personal storage area or running a home business never has become so easy. The home is designed to maximise the northern aspect allowing the morning sun to warm up the pool and house plus overlook the rolling lawns and leafy tranquil backdrop.
Property Features include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 garage car accommodation plus 2 side shed car accommodation
- Large kitchen with easy access to each living areas and alfresco
- Great sized outdoor alfresco area for entertaining
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Lap pool
- Land size of 5000sqm
- Town and onsite tank water available plus solar
- Large shed with easy side access (perfect for storage or home business)
- Minutes from Colleges Crossing and Karalee Shopping village
- 20 minutes to Kenmore, 40 minutes to Brisbane City and 15 minutes to Ipswich CBD
- Close to local schools such as Mt Crosby State School, Karalee State School, Kenmore State High School, West Moreton, St Edmunds, Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich Girls Grammar School, Westside Christian College, St Peters
The present owners have found this property to be a place of joy and comfort, and hope it will provide the new family many years of wonderful memories. Have a lifestyle some only dream of as this property is a must inspect within the Western Suburbs.
All offers received have been instructed to be presented.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5000m² / 1.24 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.