Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vacant 38th Floor with City and Mountain Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned on the corner of Aurora Towers to encompass 270 degree views of the Brisbane river, CBD and the mountains, Unit 386 offers first class living in a spacious floor plan. Have the option to either live in this spacious CBD home and enjoy a life of inner city convenience or secure as the perfect investment offering strong rental yields due to the central location and demand. Combining plenty of space with ample natural light throughout, this two-bedroom apartment is perfect for entertaining with a large front balcony that spans across the front of the apartment encompassing stunning views.
Apartment Features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms
- Once secure car space plus storage cage
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
- Large balcony with city and river views
- Recently renovated and immaculately presented
- Currently vacant and ready to occupy
- Total area 107sqm
- Potential rental between $650-$700 per week
Building Features include:
- Onsite management
- Lap Pool
- Meeting and event room plus cinema
- BBQ facilities
To inspect this property, either call Phillip Harrigan on 0400 043 426 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
107m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.