Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
The waterfront dream start here. luxury ocean living in Brighton!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying Brighton's most sought after location directly across Bramble Bay, this charming colonial Queenslander enjoys serene water views, parkland and direct access to Brighton's best beach.
The prestige position home is an idyllic escape from busy city life, with wide breezy verandahs capturing endless views across Bramble Bay, through to the Redcliffe Peninsula and Moreton Island, the perfect backdrop whether entertaining or relaxing with family and friends.
Basking in the most desirable northeast aspect, this superbly designed modern colonial home is solidly constructed and sits on a generous flat 683sqm block.
The flexible floorplan exudes a warm and welcoming ambience with soaring three metre ceilings and oversized living rooms adding to the sense of space and grandeur.
Highly functional for a growing family, there large living areas on both the upper and lower level.
This prestigious address promises one of Brisbane's best lifestyles with access to the bay right on your doorstep. There are miles of walking paths to enjoy plus local schools and shopping conveniences are within easy reach.
- 4 bedrooms, large master with walk-in robe ensuite and parent's lounge
- Additional 3 bathrooms
- Separate guest room on lower level is ideal for guests
- Multiple indoor outdoor living zones, perfect for any occasion
- Classically styled contemporary kitchen, granite benches
- Timber doors & windows, timber floors throughout.
- Abundant storage, including built-ins, store rooms
- Modern LED lighting and ducted air-con through out
- Walking distance to Brighton shops, restaurant caf and schools
- Walking distance to Nudgee School Bus pick up zone.
- Gated driveway, double carport + ample off-street parking
- Shorncliffe train line to CBD within 30 minutes
- Quick access to Gateway Motorway, M1 & Brisbane Airport
683m² / 0.17 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.