Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cintra House - Inner City Family Estate circa 1863
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renowned as one of Brisbane's most prominent hilltop residences and one of the oldest residential homes of Brisbane, Cintra House is a true relic of Brisbane's history and a landmark residence that embodies a legacy of grandeur and unique character that cannot be replicated nor mimicked within 2.5 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This stunning two-storey sandstone family home occupies a prime elevated position in a whisper quiet residential pocket of Heritage Hill, right in the heart of Brisbane's most dynamic and constantly evolving entertainment precinct with expansive 300 degree uninterrupted and protected views from the inland mountain ranges across numerous Brisbane landmarks of the Brisbane City and River, Hamilton Hill, Gateway Bridge and Newstead precinct.
A family estate that is indisputably a singularity in its class, Cintra House represents an unprecedented and all-encompassing offering that is unmatched and without comparison in its abundance and commanding grandeur. This historic residence includes, but is not limited to;
- A stunning 6 bedroom sandstone home built circa 1863 only 2.5 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD
- Completely private and elevated estate on a 3,050 square meter flat level allotment
- One of the oldest residential homes in Brisbane - Heritage Listed and National Trust
- Due North/East aspect with protected 300-degree views of Brisbane City, Hamilton Hill, and the Brisbane River
- Three street frontage with a combined total of 160 meters and only two neighbours on the rear boundary
- An exceptional formal dining and reception room with ornate 3.6 meter high ceilings and marble fireplace
- North/South facing championship tennis court (Day and Night) with tennis house
- Saltwater swimming pool with exceptional views of double storeyed faceted bay window
- Quiet residential cul de sac with protected views on Heritage Hill
- Close access to all tunnels and transport corridors North and South
- Designed by architect Benjamin Backhouse who is credited with numerous Brisbane landmarks
- Walking distance to the Brisbane River, The Gasworks, James Street, The Emporium, The Teneriffe precinct, Fortitude Valley, Showgrounds precinct and Brisbane CBD.
There is no question about the singularity of Cintra House as a commanding and prestigious family home and is a very rare and unique opportunity for a family to set down their roots in one of Brisbane's few marquee homes and see out the next 20 years knowing there is no better alternative.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3,050m² / 0.75 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.