Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BRAND NEW with convenient location - easy access to Train, Gasworks, Parks
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
*First Home Buyers can qualify for $15,000 QLD Government Grant + Reduced stamp duty. Flexible settlement - all that's left is to pack your bags and move in.
Welcome to UNIT 504... Located in Bowen Hills, just 3km to the northeast of Brisbane's CBD, this boutique complex is perfectly positioned with quick easy access to buses, train station accessing all lines, Clem 7, inner-city bypass and Airport link.
The ideal location provides walking distance to Perry Park ovals and a short stroll to Newstead Park, Gasworks, River walks, shops and more. A welcoming marble foyer, the building design features colour palettes of classic white, sand and earth shades keeping a neutral modern tone throughout.
- Low body corporate fees - $693/qtr
- 3 individual split-system air-conditioners.
- Quiet, private, leafy outlook.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces blend seamlessly with high quality 600 x 300 flooring tiles.
- White stone bench-tops with under-mounted double-sinks creating a clean finish.
- Seamlessly-joined cabinetry with classic white finish and stainless steel appliances.
- Mirrored sliding doors with built-in wardrobes, maximising space and light.
- Super convenient location with Bowen Hills train station close by - accessing all lines.
- Only 10 min walk to Gasworks Newstead Shopping, Newstead Park and River walks.
*First Home Buyers can qualify for $15,000 QLD Government Grant + Reduced stamp duty. Flexible settlement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.