Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Parkside on Folkestone - Perfectly positioned with easy access to train station, Newstead Gasworks, Parks
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
*First Home Buyers can qualify for $15,000 QLD Government Grant + Reduced stamp duty. Flexible settlement - all that's left is to pack your bags and move in.
This stylish modern apartment is perfectly positioned in Bowen Hills with direct access to train station and just 3km northeast of Brisbane's CBD. Bowen Hills has become a key precinct of Brisbane's inner north and urban renewal plans, offering convenient local amenities, delivering an effortless lifestyle where everything you need is at your doorstep. With quick easy access to Bowen Hills buses, train station accessing all lines, Clem 7, inner-city bypass and Airport link tunnels.
Only 12 months old 'Parkside on Folkestone' is a boutique development positioned in an ideal location, offering leafy outlooks and adjacent Perry Park ovals & YMCA. A welcoming marble foyer, the building design features colour palettes of classic white, sand and earth shades keeping a neutral modern tone throughout.
- Low body corporate fees - $693/qtr
- 3 individual split-system air-conditioners.
- Quiet, private, leafy outlook.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces blend seamlessly with high quality 600 x 300 flooring tiles.
- White stone bench-tops with under-mounted double-sinks creating a clean finish.
- Seamlessly-joined cabinetry with classic white finish and stainless steel appliances.
- Mirrored sliding doors with built-in wardrobes, maximising space and light.
- Super convenient location with Bowen Hills train station close by - accessing all lines.
- Only 10 min walk to Gasworks Newstead Shopping, Newstead Park and River walks
*Additionally - First Home Buyers can qualify for $15,000 QLD Government Grant + Reduced stamp duty. Flexible settlements - all that's left is to pack your bags and move in.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.