Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylishly Elegant Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Immerse yourself in a pure sense of traditional grace and charm. Grandly positioned on a manicured 1,012 square meter allotment, this immaculately presented residence offers luxurious living and entertaining on a grand scale. Family homes of this size and exceptional quality are rarely available.
The strive for perfection knows no bounds at 94 Gerler Street, Bardon. This private sanctuary with fully landscaped gardens established hedges and lawn is the perfect environment for the children to play in. Accommodating a lifestyle where entertaining areas and private retreats coexist to create privacy, safety, and seamless flow at every turn, no dimension of this masterpiece of family design has been left to chance.
With each detail carefully considered and no luxury overlooked, this impressive residence offers but is not limited to;
• Four spacious bedrooms including master bedroom suite with custom cabinetry throughout, his and hers walk-in robes and ensuite featuring Carrara marble bench tops with twin basins, twin shower and heated towel rails
• Three stunning bathrooms plus powder room featuring imported fixtures and marble vanities, servicing both the lower and upper levels
• Gourmet Bianco Romano granite kitchen beautifully appointed with Miele and Ilve appliances
• Formal sitting room with fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Living and entertainment areas flow freely to maximise indoor and outdoor harmony
• Loggia equipped with built-in gas BBQ, wet bar, and integrated fridges
• Home office on lower level
• Period features throughout the home with antique stained glass
• Japan black flooring and custom-made Wyer + Craw joinery featured throughout home
• Saltwater pool and infra-red sauna
• Provision for wine cellar/additional storage
• Extensively renovated in 2016 including total re-wiring, plumbing and re-roofing
• Full house security system
• Manicured gardens and landscaping
• Irrigation and underground water tanks
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Three car garage with separate storage area
• Close distance to Rosalie Village and the Wesley Hospital
This exclusive residence is situated in an incredibly convenient location within walking distance to Rainworth State School and the new Bardon Square and is just minutes from the endless cafes, restaurants and lifestyle options of Paddington and Rosalie.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.