Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Contemporary Perfection in Coveted Location 3.6km to CBD
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This contemporary renovation of a character home delivers a new flair of minimalist luxury with that classic Queenslander charm. A stunning residence offering total privacy, space, thoughtful design and extravagance that extends from its commanding facade through to the intricate detailing of this quality home.
Set in a quiet, elevated location on the border of Ashgrove and Red Hill this immaculate and generously sized (392sqm floor plan) residence has been designed to optimise every inch of space and provide a seamless indoor/outdoor living arrangement perfectly suited to family living or entertaining on any scale. The incorporation of the 486sqm landscaped North-East facing block into the floor plan is a unique design element that creates an unrivalled, spacious feel within the living spaces. This blend between functionality and style is a timeless combination that has produced a genuinely aspirational lifestyle in Brisbane's most liveable suburb.
This home impresses from the outset with a 16m frontage and impressive street appeal. The gate house equipped with video security system leads you to a private courtyard and glass entrance that that provides an amazing sense of arrival, setting an inspiring tone for the rest of the home.
This stunning residence includes, but is not limited to;
- Five large bedrooms including a separate guest bedroom
- Stunning master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
- Three large separate living areas
- Three beautiful bathrooms
- Fully ducted & zoned air conditioning with ceiling fans
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry, Two Pac cabinetry, glass splash back
- European steam oven, conventional oven, induction cook-top and integrated dishwasher
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the saltwater pool
- Double car garage & large separate storage room
- 3.2kw Solar Panels
Location benefits include:
• 230m Woolcock Park
• 500m St Finbarr's Primary School, Woolworths & Ashgrove shopping precinct
• 900m Banks Street Reserve
• 1km Mt St Michael's College
• 1.5km QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
• 1.9km Marist College Ashgrove
• 1.9km Ashgrove State School
• 1.9km Victoria Park Golf Course
• 1.9km Brisbane Grammer School
• 3.2km St Andrew's Private Hospital
• 2.6km Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital
• 3.6km Brisbane CBD
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity. Auction, Saturday 2nd September, at 12:00pm, if not SOLD prior.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
486m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.