Californian Character on Big Ascot Block
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated within a beautiful tree-lined location, 14 Kitchener Road, Ascot offers an irreplaceable lifestyle with endless opportunity to live in as is or make use of the approved plans to renovate into your family's dream home.
Generously proportioned across a 1,316sqm triple block allotment, this charming family home presents itself with elegance, warmth, and spaciousness that is rarely offered to the market.
Providing a prized North-East aspect and sun-drenched yard, this family entertainer is surrounded in privacy by manicured gardens and is just truly the perfect environment for all ages to enjoy through every season of the year.
Only a short stroll to some of Ascot's premier schools and entertainment precincts, this private gated residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Four spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with spacious ensuite and WIR, all with built in robes
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench, beautifully appointed with Meile appliances
- Light and airy living with seamless indoor/outdoor flow to entertainment areas
- North-East private estate with manicured gardens perfect for entertaining through any season
- Approved plans ready for extension and renovation
- Salt-water tiled pool
- Wine cellar
- Sauna room
- Fireplace in main living area
- Ducted heating and cooling through main areas of the home
- Abundance of storage with additional under-house storage
- Secure gated residence ideal for families of all ages to enjoy
- Solar power
- NBN ready
- Two car garage plus additional parking
Excellent in design and catering to families of all ages to enjoy, this incredible home is simply a must-see for those keen to acquire a large block in one of Brisbane's most sought after inner city suburb. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
This home is proudly being presented to the market By Matt Lancashire from Ray White New Farm and Alma Clark from Alma Clark Real Estate.
Sale by Negotiation
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,316m² / 0.33 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.