Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1,371m² of Ascot's Finest Family Living
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned with a perfect northern aspect in the tranquil leafy streetscape of Bennison Street, this large private family home offers a relaxed and irreplaceable lifestyle within one of Ascot's most desirable streets.
Beyond the established hedges, you will find a truly iconic family residence that has a grand sense of space, classic charm, and functionality which can only be found amongst the most remarkable homes in Brisbane. Generously proportioned across a 1,371sqm allotment, this hidden haven has been designed to cater for all types of families through each stage of life.
Being the first home ever built within Bennison Street, this exclusive residence has only been enjoyed by a handful of privileged families throughout the years.
Located in close proximity to Ascot's best restaurants, cafs, and education options, this charming family home offers, but is not limited to;
- Five spacious bedrooms including a master bedroom with spacious ensuite and WIR, and separate guests' quarters all with built in robes
- Wyer and Craw gourmet kitchen with expansive island bench, beautifully appointed with Miele appliances
- Light and airy open plan living with high ceilings and seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Spacious breezy verandas and very private front and rear with fully reticulated gardens perfect for entertaining through any season
- Absolute privacy and beautiful gardens ideal for families of all ages to enjoy
- Multiple living spaces over two levels
- 4 Spacious bathrooms
- Home office
- Multi-purpose room or art studio/secondary office
- Salt-water tiled pool
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Abundance of storage with utilities and tool shed
- Wine cellar or large storage room
- Double lock up garage + additional parking
- Well located within very short distances to some of Brisbane's finest education facilities
This is a genuine opportunity for a family to secure one of Ascot's best Queenslanders in one of Brisbane's hottest suburbs to set down their roots and enjoy the next 20 years knowing there is no better alternative.
Expression of Interest, Closing Wednesday 16th of May, at 5:00 pm, if not SOLD prior.
Please call either Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or Jahkoda Ferguson on 0413 056 114 for your private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,371m² / 0.34 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.