Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Possibility and Potential 3km from the CBD
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This perfect example of a triple gabled Queenslander is a rarely offered arrangement that features a generous character home and a 544sqm corner block that has exciting redevelopment prospects for its new owners. The perfect canvas for an inner city renovator, the property can also be subdivided, developed or land-banked with a great holding income. Located in a quiet residential growth precinct just 3km to the CBD and situated on a flat block with a wide 13.4m frontage, this two bedroom home allows you to move in straight away and enjoy the lifestyle on offer, whilst you weigh up the multitude of options available. There's no need to rush when you have secured such an exceptional inner city location.
The home features two oversized bedrooms, both with sleep outs and ceiling fans, a large bathroom and spacious kitchen.
This residence offers, but is not limited to:
- Zoned Low to Medium Residential
- Two large bedrooms with adjoining sleep-outs.
- 544sqm corner block with sturdy Queenslander
- Situated between the PA Hospital and Greenslopes Hospital
- High ceilings, ornate character features, polished wooden floorboards
- Incredibly rare & convenient location
- Build a dream home, land bank or subdivide
- A large, private front entertainer's deck
- Side car parking with access off Emperor Street
This is a genuine opportunity to secure a fantastic property in one of Brisbane's hottest suburbs as the owners are absolutely committed to selling. So bring your family, architect and big ideas and let this become your next dream home.
544m² / 0.13 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.