This property will be available from June 28, 2017.
Three Bedroom Executive Living, Opposite Botanic Gardens
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
***INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
Claiming one of Brisbane's best addresses, this sleek executive haven is perfectly positioned directly opposite the Botanic Gardens to offer a prime inner-city lifestyle. Fully renovated with timeless contemporary design, the light-filled interior capitalises on a dynamic city-scape outlook with wall-to-wall windows and doors ensuring a wonderful connection to outdoors.
Generously scaled throughout, the apartment features a total area of 140sqm with 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an abundance of storage throughout. Open plan living/dining is enhanced with a predominantly white-on-white aesthetic and incorporates a sensational new kitchen, while 2 balconies provides the perfect vantage point to take in views across the Botanic Gardens and surrounds.
- One of the largest apartments in the building at 140sqm.
- Brand new renovation with quality finishes
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and walk through robe
- Both bathrooms with white tiles & marble vanities
- Spacious kitchen, stone benches & quality appliances
- Light-filled living & dining extends to the main balcony
- 2nd good size balcony opens from 2 of the 3 bedrooms
- Designated laundry room, additional built-in store room
- Dual street access to building
- Quiet & secure on level 15
- Pool in complex
- Walk everywhere location, dining/bars just metres away
***HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
To book a time to inspect for this property with one of our friendly staff, simply click on the 'Book An Inspection Time' button on this advertisement. By registering your details, you will be automatically informed of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations.
It is important that you register your details as unfortunately should you not register these we will be unable to advise if any changes that are made to these times.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.