This property is available now.
Stunning Ascot Family Home!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the moment, you walk through the gate you will be taken by this stunning traditional Ascot property. Not only does is still maintain its classic Queenslander charm, however boasts stunning new renovations. Whether it's the classic ornate fretwork, VJ boards, entertainer's kitchen or the soaring 12 foot ceilings. This homes character and class will capture you straight away.
Be the first to use the large Westinghouse Stove, large stone bench space, copious cupboards and additional butler's pantry!
The glistering polished floorboards and stunning light features will steal your heart, mixing both contemporary yet classical styles into one.
The Brisbane Summer is no issue is in this property, it is FULLY air conditioned with several ceilings fans located in the bedrooms and within the living areas.
This property is an entertainers dream, not only do you have a stunning open plan design with beautiful a kitchen, you will have a stunning glistering pool, front and back yard along with recreational areas under the house, which include a storage room or office, bathroom and sitting area with a stunning fire place.
Boasting a 2-street frontage and less than 100m to Ascot State School this home's locale is impeccable.
Across 2 levels this home offers:
- 3 generous bedrooms, with a large sleepout/office or additional lounge room
- 2 Bathrooms (1 fully renovated bathroom and the other which services the utility room)
- BRAND NEW kitchen with Bosch Dishwasher, Westinghouse appliances & butler's pantry with additional storage space
- Amazing stone top bench space with copious cupboard space
- Formal dining room
- Air conditioning and Ceiling fans throughout
- Downstairs offers 2 car accommodations plus a utility room previously used as an office with its own ensuite.
- Swimming pool
- Generous Sized Landscaped backyard
- Wooden polished timber floorboards
- Traditional features throughout
- Windows throughout to create a light and airy feel
- Amazing location in the heart of Ascot, close to the Ascot State School, Shops, Transport
***HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
To book a time to inspect for this property with one of our friendly staff, simply click on the 'Book An Inspection Time' button on this advertisement. By registering your details, you will be automatically informed of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations.
It is important that you register your details as unfortunately should you not register these we will be unable to advise if any changes that are made to these times.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.